Thursday, 21 March 2013

MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler best offers

MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler

MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler

MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler Reviews

I have had My Pur Mist for over a year.I bought it before Amazon carried it from the company. It is a well built product similar to hospital respiratory treatment devices. I just set up this compact machine on the table top & carry the small measuring cup to fill it with distilled water. You just remove cap & pour the water into the chamber.For me, I don't feel that it needs batteries, as it works with ease. I like the fact that you can readily adjust the temperature of the mist. It is totally superior/safer than Netti pots, irrigating with syringe devices or steaming over a stove. I clean/dry my mask daily. One should have extras to use if ill.The machine,once the treatment is over,continues to run on red light to dry the interior. This is to prevent growth of germs/mold. As a singer with chronic sinus problems,I feel it works well for me. As a retired RN,I feel it is safe, if I keep masks clean/dry & always let it run to dry the interior. Jeanne. this is my MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler reviews
MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler

MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler Specs

  • Safety Information
  • Use with children under the age of 3 with adult supervision. Read safety information in user manual carefully before use.
  • Indications
  • Sinusitis, allergies, common cold, congestion, nose bleed, dry membranes, flu, cough, snoring
  • Ingredients
  • Pure water vapor / mist. The vapor comes in a clinically effective and unique one micron drop size to help reach deep into your mouth, throat, lung and sinuses.
  • Directions
  • 2-4 times per day or as often as needed.
. MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler
MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler Best buy
MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler
. MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler / Steam Vaporizer / Personal Steam Inhaler will.. (Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment